« Home | The Movie Review Where You Realize You Slightly Ha... » | Normally Abnormal » | A Day Without Fucktards » | I've Said It Before » | Easter 2006 Style » | I'll Stop The World and Melt For You » | Do You Ever Wonder... » | I Hate The Doctor » | Life In Motion » | Hollywood Dog » 

Thursday, May 04, 2006 

Newton's Law

Today nothing's going right.

Today I wore these shoes.


And these pair of underwear.

The shoes are fucking killing me and the underwear crawl up my crotch. See, nothing is going right. Why in the fuck did I pick out these clothes this morning? Why did I forget the rule comfort before beauty? I'm hobbling like a cripple and if you think pulling underwear out of your butt isn't pretty try pulling it out of elsewhere.

PS

Go download Everything is Alright by Motion City Soundtrack

Oh please tell me that it's alright,
Everything is alright.

Give me a reason
to end this discussion,
To break with tradition,
Fall and divide.

Cause I hate the ocean, theme parks and airplanes, talking to strangers, waiting in lines.
I'm sick of these pills that make me sit still
Are you feeling fine?
Yes I feel just fine!

Tell me that it's alright,
Oh everything is alright.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates