« Home | I've Said It Before » | Easter 2006 Style » | I'll Stop The World and Melt For You » | Do You Ever Wonder... » | I Hate The Doctor » | Life In Motion » | Hollywood Dog » | The Fishbowl » | Hey Liars, Hit Me Up, I'm Sooooooooooo In Love Wit... » | Men Are Like Horses » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

A Day Without Fucktards

Look immigrants, when you are gone I don't stand around thinking, "Boy I miss those stupid immigrants that I have taken for granted millions of years."

No.

Instead I think, "Why the fuck can't I get anything to eat in this hellhole? Guess what fucking immigrants? Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!"

Fuck you.

I am hungry. HUNGRY. I think that all those places that closed down today should hire high school dropouts to replace your ingrateful asses. Guess what? Not only will those dropouts work for minimum wage, they will also work for drugs.

HA!

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates