« Home | The Fishbowl » | Hey Liars, Hit Me Up, I'm Sooooooooooo In Love Wit... » | Men Are Like Horses » | Consequences » | Dude, WTF » | Diving Into The Glass » | Oh Tell Me A Story » | Dear Flu » | Suprise Suprise » | L is for the way you looked at me » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Hollywood Dog


Over the weekend I ran errands. I changed the oil on my car, found a new hairstylist, and ran into petco to buy the puppy his food, his treats, his greenies, which is when I saw this:

(Okay, the fact that J Love's dog looks exactly like mine might have had something to do with it)

Now, this, THIS, has to be the best magazine EVAH! It was so beyond stupid that I purchased it. I paid 4.99 for the pleasure of viewing pictures of dogs in bikini's, reading the 'pet psychic' column, and boning up on whether or not dogs have PMS.

Like, for SURE!

There's even a section called, Puparrazzi. What is it? That's right! Pictures of dogs with their celebrity owners!

And did you know, you can purchase a replica fire hydrant for several hundred dollars? The Irish Man informed me with a sneer that he can get one from the city for free. I had to tell him that that wasn't the point. The point was that someone was actually paying for this crap.

Wait, best section ever?!!!

Queer Eye for the Scruffy Dog.

Doggy make-overs!

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates