« Home | Hollywood Dog » | The Fishbowl » | Hey Liars, Hit Me Up, I'm Sooooooooooo In Love Wit... » | Men Are Like Horses » | Consequences » | Dude, WTF » | Diving Into The Glass » | Oh Tell Me A Story » | Dear Flu » | Suprise Suprise » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Life In Motion

The Irish Man is driving my car while I read The Hollywood Dog in the passenger seat. Occasionally he let's out vroom vroom noises and punches the gas which makes me raise my eyebrow, giving him the 'I am not amused' look. He claims that I once asked him "Is this some kind of macho thing or what?"
 
I deny all cases of snottiness.
 
I am chuckling at pictures of dogs in berets when he says, "I'm so hot. You're so lucky."
 
"Oh really? Is this your cue for me to compliment you?"
 
"Yes. You never compliment me."
 
"What are you talking about? Every time I let you touch me that's a compliment."

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates