« Home | HNT » | Breaking Up is Hard To Do » | Chronicles of Calvin » | The Cat Came Back, The Very Next Day, Thought He W... » | Part One, Part Two, Part... oh fuck it. I talk to... » | Things I'm thankful for... (note, this video is a ... » | Note: » | At Work I Work, No, Really... Inbetween Emails » | So You Want To Know What I Did This Weekend? » | Throwing Pennies In The Well » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Snow Sharks



Today I was presented with a real quandary.

Do I, or do I NOT, like Dire Straights?

hmm.

I dunno. Some of their songs suck ass. Luckily I put on some Tom Petty and forgot about the whole Dire Straights thing.

YAY.

What can I say, I'm feeling a little 90's today.

In other news. I'm on a diet. Which means,

I HAVEN'T HAD ANY ALCOHOL IN SEVEN GOD DAMNED FUCKING DAYS AND I THINK MY EYES ARE ABOUT TO BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heresalittlesecretyouaughtnottoknow

i will forgo food for beer

i will mow down a small child for beer

i will smile in your general direction and let you touch my hair for beer. i won't do much more than that though, unless you're hot. i have a germ phobia, which rules out most possibilities of sluttiness. even for beer. and trust me when i say not a day goes by that i don't regret this.

GAH

beer

|