« Home | So You Want To Know What I Did This Weekend? » | Throwing Pennies In The Well » | .... » | If I Lived in a Glass House » | I'm Back » | Perfect » | "Tell Me a Secret" » | It Feels Like Tuesday on a Friday » | The Story I Forgot I Was Writing (or maybe I shoul... » | Merry F*N Christmas! (original airdate, 2004, rerun) » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

At Work I Work, No, Really... Inbetween Emails

TT= Blue

Mystery blogger = Red

--------------------------------------------------------------

O M G.

I've been working out every morning and there are parts of me sore that I didn't even know I had.

Like the air.

All three inches of it around me.


quit working out then.

I thought you were smarter than that.


who said I was smart?


smart, smart ass, whatever.


ha! I knew it. no one thinks I'm smart.

hey, lets have dinner one night up by my place. there's a restaurant I want to try. PLUS, you can pick me up and then you'll finally get to see my place.

maybe

or maybe I'll make you meet me on the corner. hehe


kind of fancy place at the top of the mountain?

yeah, F took me there on our first date. I think he was trying to imply that he owned the mountain. stupid frat guys.


Never mind!

I will NOT have you on a date with me thinking about F. I will become mad and call you derogatory names before declaring "put out or get out."


you do that now, what's the difference?


this time it won't be role playing/foreplay?


oh. so you mean all those other times I didn't really have to give in?

don't I feel foolish.


wait a minute.

don't turn this into you thinking you can say no occasionally. because you can't.

ever.

I really really want to post this conversation.

Won't that make our love less special?

shut up.

our love is dirty and evil and I'm ashamed of it already.


i thought that's what made our love special?

I especially like the dirty part... but evil's good too. shame's even better...

this is like a love poem. except without all the stupid parts


maybe you can throw some violence and a rape shower in there somewhere.


I thought that was implied? hmm. Let's add in, I hit you because I love you

because that's what love is. dedication


if love is measured in bruises then I'm the luckiest girl in the world.


hey. did you turn me down for dinner? skank


no, and in fact I was telling everyone that you asked me out on a date. people are jealous. and they all think I should put out.


these are good people.

|