« Home | Part One, Part Two, Part... oh fuck it. I talk to... » | Things I'm thankful for... (note, this video is a ... » | Note: » | At Work I Work, No, Really... Inbetween Emails » | So You Want To Know What I Did This Weekend? » | Throwing Pennies In The Well » | .... » | If I Lived in a Glass House » | I'm Back » | Perfect » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 

The Cat Came Back, The Very Next Day, Thought He Was a Goner, But...

I was going to form the following paragraphs into SOS format, but then I realized I'm not patient enough to excercise a plan as intricate as that.

Also, maybe some of my readers are too dumb to pick up on something as subtle as

HELP.

Anyway, the trampoline is outside.

In front of my door.

I saw it this morning as I was getting ready to open my front door and go to work.

Through the glass window it stared me down with it's non-existant beady eyes.

I called my friends house but his line is dead.

DEAD.

I feel bad for him, and I would miss him, but... chances are that my time here on earth has run out.

A trampoline.

well who would've fucking guessed.

|