« Home | Even I Don't Know What Goes On In My Head » | Late HNT » | Frustrated » | Dirty Bird (Or other obscure movie quotes) » | Things Women Often Wonder » | Ten Stupid Things That Happened Today That Made Me... » | Every Blog is About a Story, And Every Life is a S... » | Whore Whisperer » | Conversations With O (or twelve years and still go... » | Let Me Show You My O Face » 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 

The Ex Factor

Today I saw X and he was all, "Hey I have a restraining order! You're not supposed to be within fifty yards of me!"

So I said, "Oh yeah? Well I don't see anyone around. Prove it."

At which point he pulled out a camera and I conceded the point.

Sidenote: The next time someone asks me what my favorite movie is I'm telling them Glitter.

It's about time I admit that shit.

|