« Home | Conversations With O (or twelve years and still go... » | Let Me Show You My O Face » | HNT (or shameless self promotion) » | » | Fuck Me » | Observation » | Faith (or fiction too) » | HNT » | I Like Paint » | Things That occurred To Me Today While Running Err... » 

Sunday, September 04, 2005 

Whore Whisperer

Today I saw a commercial for a new show starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. Ghost Whisperer.

First things first, I thought that bitch had died?!!!!! What the fuck!!! When will she go the fuck away!

GAWD!!!!

Second if I was Nicholas Sparks, or whoever the fuck that gay pussy was that wrote the horse whisperer and then went on to torture us with shit like The Notebook, I would sue the shit out of those unimiginitive bastards that stole my fucking title.

Bitches.

How many god damn tv shows are on right now about chicks that do supernatural shit. Although I never watched it I remember some stupid shit called Joan of Arcadia, and then theres that ugly blonde chick who's a cop that talks to dead people... wait. What the fuck was my point.

Oh yeah. These stupid fucks obviously don't have an original fucking idea in their brains.

YEAH!!!

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates