« Home | Late HNT » | Frustrated » | Dirty Bird (Or other obscure movie quotes) » | Things Women Often Wonder » | Ten Stupid Things That Happened Today That Made Me... » | Every Blog is About a Story, And Every Life is a S... » | Whore Whisperer » | Conversations With O (or twelve years and still go... » | Let Me Show You My O Face » | HNT (or shameless self promotion) » 

Friday, September 09, 2005 

Even I Don't Know What Goes On In My Head

Don't turn the blade on the guy in shades oh no
Cuz you've got it made with the guy in shades oh no

Fuck. I need to change my title on the blog pretty soon cuz I keep getting that tune stuck in my head everytime I come to check on comments.

I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can So I can

Ok. *Cough*

I'm all sick again and hopped up on theraflu. Those of you who are dedicated readers know that I just got over the cold from HELL! I think it's the same cold, returned to seek revenge for the death of it's father. Stupid fucking fatalistic colds. I'll kick the shit out of this one too. Grrr.

It's funny but when you are on a lot of medicine it feels like there's a wind blowing through your head. No? You don't get like that? Whatever. I bet you don't smoke for the small head rush either. Boring paperpusher. Hmm. My thoughts aren't very linear either when I'm sick. So here's a myriad of things that have happened today.

I spilled soda on my slacks. The beige ones. GODDAMNMOTHERFUCKINGFRIDAYMORNING.

I got little to no sleep last night due to the fact that my lung was apparently trying to escape my body through my mouth. *Cough* *Cough*

I woke up at two this morning from the middle of a dream that was, by far, one of the weirdest fucking dreams I ever had.What I immediately remembered of it was this, I was directing a music video that was chronicling the Mexican revolution and instructing everyone on the fadeout scenes and images I wanted to highlight the struggles. Why was this weird? I have a policy on NEVER EVER obtaining political information. Politics make people scream and foam at the mouth and I hate it when people act like that for extended periods of time. I'll stab them just to make them change the subject. So yeah, I know NOTHING about politics and can assure you that I care even less. Plus, although I can no longer quite remember it, I was directing the dream to make ironic jokes, and I was laughing at the jokes. But umm, when I woke up I realized that they were the dumbest jokes ever! Really stupid.

So apparently when I am asleep my brain thinks about politics and makes stupid jokes. Stupid brain.

Cindy Lou sent me an email that made me laugh my ass off. Funny girl.

Oh, and I decided to move back to San Jose. Next month. Yeah. I'm saying it out loud so I can't back out. So far I've got three options. Cross your fingers for me. No it doesn't matter which option you cross your fingers for... just as long as one of them works out I'll be just fine. I'm like a cat. I always land on my feet.

...oh.

I also contemplated revenge and thought about how much I hate some people. But I do that every day.

|