« Home | » | For Grrrace's Alien Husband » | Sunday Always Comes Too Late, It's Friday I'm In Love » | Where Have All The Good Men Gone And Where Are All... » | That Is So Hot » | Pretending to Sleep » | Overheard in the Land 'O' Terra » | Grace Likes Screaming TIMMY! » | Meow » | You Had Me at Secret » 

Friday, June 17, 2005 

Friday Fever [or, I'm Not Hungover I'm Not Hungover I'm Not]

This morning on the way to work I spied a crane on the local campus, which filled me with thoughts of climbing on top of it.

I would like some free doughnuts and cigarrettes too.

Also... I really didn't want to go to work.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates