« Home | You Had Me at Secret » | Sometimes I Swear, I Am Just Fucking Retarded » | Alexandra Turns Nine » | Alex proved she knew how to do a cannonball. It's... » | my friend J and I jumped in the bouncy castle. I... » | It was a kids party, and some masked girl crashed ... » | my mom and aunt thought they'd try to be cool like... » | Swings Used to be so Innocent » | Rockstar Camera Girl Reporting For Duty » | I'm Perfect and Nothing Is Ever... Ever, My Fault » 

Thursday, June 02, 2005 

Meow

Hi,

This is Tommy, Terra's cat. Terra's asleep right now... and her beer is spilling all over the floor. Boy is she gonna be pissed. Terra drinks herself to sleep alot. She also cries herself to sleep, but that's a different story. Anyway... um. I'm fat and hungry and that stupid bitch drank all of our food and litter money. Tonight when she came home from work she kicked our food bowl over and screamed, "What the fuck YOU want from me?! Goddamn lazy mother fucking cats! Who pays the rent here? That's right I pay the mother fucking rent you useless piece of shits. Go piss outside!" Then she stumbled off into the hallway. She stumbles alot. Anyway, now she's asleep in the hallway and I thought one of you nice people might bring me some food?

T

|