« Home | Life Questions » | Thinking » | Intermission » | Jesus is Your Imaginary Friend, and Even He Won't ... » | Patricia Arquettes Face Bothers Me » | FYI » | I Would Like To Talk About Stupid Stuff Now » | I Like You, From a Distance » | MySpace » | Resbian (or, Damn I'm Hot) » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

My Best New Idea EVAH

I've decided to hand out refreshing drinks to marathon runners. While pondering what sort of beverage to provide them with, it suddenly occurred to me: VODKA!!!
I can imagine it now:

*pound pound pound* of feet on the sidewalk. sweat dripping down the forehead. a tired citizen wipes their eyes, glances up ahead, and sees my glistening cup of salvation, they extend their hand, perhaps they even give a nod of thanks,

and then,



THEY DRINK IT!

Or better yet,

POUR IT ALL OVER THEIR FACE!

And they're all

'Oh God, my eyes, my eyes, they burn!'

And I'm all, laughing, 'hahaha!' because, you know that shit's gonna be funny.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates