« Home | Patricia Arquettes Face Bothers Me » | FYI » | I Would Like To Talk About Stupid Stuff Now » | I Like You, From a Distance » | MySpace » | Resbian (or, Damn I'm Hot) » | Puppy Training 101 » | Return of the Living Dead » | Question » | Pride Cometh Before The Fall » 

Friday, June 30, 2006 

Jesus is Your Imaginary Friend, and Even He Won't Talk to You

 
I've been thinking about it, and I'm really pissed at Jesus. Oh sure he died for my sins, yada yada yada, but what has he done for me lately? That's right, not a goddamn thing. Selfish bastard. With all the royalty checks coming in from those bibles and WWJD bracelets you'd think he take a break from his oh so busy day of not saving anyone and kick down a Porsche or two. What an illegitimate cheapskate.  Does he really think he's better than me? I mean, c'mon, his mother was a whore.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates