« Home | Puppy Training 101 » | Return of the Living Dead » | Question » | Pride Cometh Before The Fall » | I Think I'm In Love » | Complaint #1,890,895,365,222 » | Convos Convo » | 666 Day of the Motherfucking Devil » | What Happens When I Get A New Haircut » | When I Am Big And Important » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

Resbian (or, Damn I'm Hot)

I don't know why, but when I met Grace and Mel for the first time (fellow bloggers), we started re-enacting scenes from Team America.

Heh. Now I remember why, we were drunk.

And while sitting in the back of the taxi imitating the bad guys accent we came up with the term, "resbians". Which we decided to have tattooed across our asses.

Because, we're resbians. Tongue wrestling resbians.

Ever since High School I've made the lesbian jokes. I used to go around the locker room in my underwear screaming/singing:

I KISSED A GIRL AND IT WAS SWEET, IT WAS JUST LIKE KISSING ME, OH OH OH, I KISSED A GIRL

So color me completely un-fucking-surprised when I've gotten the occasional male question, "so, um, are you into girls or what?"

Yeah baby yeah.

Until today, when I got asked that question by a couple, asking me if I was into 'group' activities. Oh, the Irishman was invited along, and in case he wasn't interested I was informed that of course I'd have to get his blessing.

I would've laughed if I wasn't in such complete shock.

When I told the Irishman he just started laughing... and couldn't stop. After a while he quieted down and said, "Seriously though. I'm from San Francisco. I'm not into that kinky shit."

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates