« Home | Day One of Trying to Swear Less » | My New Plan » | I Used to Carry a Notepad in My Purse » | Things I Learned Last Night » | Friday Fever [or, I'm Not Hungover I'm Not Hungove... » | » | For Grrrace's Alien Husband » | Sunday Always Comes Too Late, It's Friday I'm In Love » | Where Have All The Good Men Gone And Where Are All... » | That Is So Hot » 

Monday, June 27, 2005 

Disclaimer

I’m against posting for posting sake. Really. Plus it’s not like I don’t have anything happening. I do. I think. Ok. Maybe not. I’m kind of a loser. No one even likes me. That’s why I have this blog. To fool myself into thinking that people find me entertaining. But then I comment on my own posts with fake names and sometimes it gets hard to lie to myself. I’m sure alcohol would fix this, but I’m out of money. Would someone like to donate?

|