« Home | Rockstar Camera Girl Reporting For Duty » | I'm Perfect and Nothing Is Ever... Ever, My Fault » | If You Don't Like Poetry Then You're An Uneducated... » | I Do, I Really Really Do » | I'm Such a Crybaby » | Cindy Is Such a Bad Influence. I Used To Be A Goo... » | The Case of the Traveling Smiley Face » | Too Much Religion Makes Me Fanatical » | Cansada » | Maternal Instinct » 

Friday, May 27, 2005 

Swings Used to be so Innocent

Now I look at them and get nasty thoughts. Nasty.

I just got an email from corporate headquarters saying to go home at 3:00! It may have ended with, take all your shit with you, but I didn't read that far ahead. YAY! I'm going home at 3:00 motherfuckers! YAY!

There is a heaven, and they should have a sex swing there with my name on it. Why oh why did my friend tell me about her new sex swing? It's like she hates me or something.

But, um, yeah, from what she told me, everyone needs to own one. FYI.

a message from your local "spreadin the love" broadcast station.

|