« Home | The Case of the Traveling Smiley Face » | Too Much Religion Makes Me Fanatical » | Cansada » | Maternal Instinct » | » | Dreams are Like, Wierd Man » | Conversion » | Hey Cat... I See You Sharpening Your Claws, and I ... » | I Command Thee » | Verano, Italy... I See You » 

Sunday, May 22, 2005 

Cindy Is Such a Bad Influence. I Used To Be A Good Girl!


Look. I told CL to stop drinking... BUT NO.


Ok. Here are the things that did NOT happen last night. No matter what anyone tells you!

I did not drink too much.
I did not get drunk and kiss a girl.
I definately did NOT kiss TWO girls.
I did not walk up to a guy in a pink shirt and ask him how that was working out for him. THAT would be rude!
I did not ask Duckie if his momma does it like this. That's just sick you sick sick fuck.


However, I did drunk text JP... turns out he was drunk too. We laughed about that this morning. Well... um... not that I was drunk. Because I wasn't.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates