« Home | I Do, I Really Really Do » | I'm Such a Crybaby » | Cindy Is Such a Bad Influence. I Used To Be A Goo... » | The Case of the Traveling Smiley Face » | Too Much Religion Makes Me Fanatical » | Cansada » | Maternal Instinct » | » | Dreams are Like, Wierd Man » | Conversion » 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 

If You Don't Like Poetry Then You're An Uneducated Classless Bastard... Thank You. Come Again

(In marketing I learned that if you tell consumers only retarded inbred fucking morons don't like your product, then they'll buy your products just to prove that they're not bottom feeding human waste. Pretty cool huh? Now, on to the poem)

... hearts are beating here.

Did you come in mid-sentence?
Mid-dream?
So did I

This poem is
Off rhythm
off beat
UnCentered
A reflection of me

And I am asking you
No
Imploring you
for a road map
a destination
A reflection.
Of me.

Dear friend:
I can't see you through this haze,
this fog,
this, discovery of self.
But, wait, patiently
for the resurfacing
of the lost,
Drawn by the temptation that
maybe... just maybe

... hearts are beating here.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates