« Home | Yellow Bus Week (AKA Slow) » | Note to Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip » | Next Stop Hell » | Oh My Fucking GOD! » | Freaky Thursday » | Lonely » | A Moment of Silence... » | I am so drunk » | I Had a Title for This Post... But Forgot It » | Happy Valenfuckyou Day » 

Monday, July 02, 2007 

Did I Really Name it THAT??

Back in December I was forced to sign up for Vox due to mass migration. I was all, hell no, I'm a blogger 'til the bitter end.

But I have to say my friends that I'm rethinking the stance.

These days people can find you so easy on the internet and, let's face it, would you hire me???

Yeah. That's what I thought.

So I'd like a bit more privacy and a bit more freedom at the same time. I think I'm moving to vox. It's got privacy settings and this I like. I think I'll still post some things here... but maybe not. What I post is here is the extreme, venting side of me. It's not a true reflection of who I am and in the wrong hands?? I don't know.

So I have to give you the link in case you would like to see me again and to do this I had to figure out what the hell I had named my vox account all those months ago. Here it is:

http://gahh.vox.com/

what was I thinking?

|

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Post a Comment
I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates