« Home | Lonely » | A Moment of Silence... » | I am so drunk » | I Had a Title for This Post... But Forgot It » | Happy Valenfuckyou Day » | What the Fuck Fucking Day Is It Because FUCK WHY I... » | Parenting 101 » | Revelation » | You All My Bitches » | Pulling the Pink » 

Thursday, May 24, 2007 

Freaky Thursday

I haven't been writing much because I haven't been myself lately. No edge. I'm in here somewhere, but I feel a bit fuzzy. I blame it on all the TV watching so I started doing Leslie Sansone's walk tapes everyday. Which helps and is cheaper than red bull.

Come to think of it... I'm still watching TV, so smooth move idiot.

In other news I'm searching for a job that doesn't make me want to drink cyanide everyday and wash it down with some good old anthrax.

I don't know when this happened. I mean, sure, sometimes there's a slight distaste for the work you do (so guilty over here), but it's what you do and it's what you've done for years so like it or not you do it well, you show up and it all goes like clockwork. You don't even have to think. So what's with all this sudden career hatred?

A lot of things really.

Most of it in combinations so there's really no one to blame other than timing. And God. Boy that guy can be a real prick! (ick, catholic self cringing in fear)

Plus the house is still in an uproar. I just moved, for the second time in six months and third time in two years, and okay. The rest of the house is starting to look presentable but I've got 20 fucking boxes stacked in my bedroom of shit I don't have fucking shelf space for or room! And okay, sure you don't want to hear my bullshit, but guess what?? No ONE FUCKING DOES? AND YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE I'M HAVING A FUCKING MID LIFE FUCKING CRISIS AT 27!!!

28 in three months, thank you fucking father time.

That's right! I ditched my boy friend, am trying to change careers, AND just moved! YAY!

Anyway, the bedroom's a disaster. Pluse I want to take the desk from the dining room into the bedroom, the shelf from the living to the dining, the armoire... blah de fucking blah.

I need a truck and a half dozen mexicans to work for five bucks and one burrito. Which when you think about it is total overpayment. Fucking illegal alien leaches.

Oooh look, I just got all racist on you. Well fuck off. I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate everyone. But mostly their purse dogs.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates