« Home | I Had a Title for This Post... But Forgot It » | Happy Valenfuckyou Day » | What the Fuck Fucking Day Is It Because FUCK WHY I... » | Parenting 101 » | Revelation » | You All My Bitches » | Pulling the Pink » | Talk Too Much, Write Too Little » | Things I Would Like To Know » | Slight Panic » 

Friday, May 04, 2007 

I am so drunk

that it is not fuking dunny. fkLURK:EJvlacxvfmdrlqtjlhjerl

I fucking hgate typos. fuck typos. Fuck them and their goddamned fug looking moghthers. fuck them.

Anyway. what wasI saying? drunk. Drunk is cool. really... um... cool
l\\\\\\


Except.ll tthat the room is slighty spinning. other than that. Suhweet~

Ok,Y!!! So, today is the first time that I played at a poker night. cool huh? Yeah I thought so too. I cleaned them the FUCK OUT! Beginners luck I know. But even if I hadn't? It would've been worth all of the money I lost. It was that much fun.
l
God I have to pucke.

or not.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates