« Home | Oh My Fucking GOD! » | Freaky Thursday » | Lonely » | A Moment of Silence... » | I am so drunk » | I Had a Title for This Post... But Forgot It » | Happy Valenfuckyou Day » | What the Fuck Fucking Day Is It Because FUCK WHY I... » | Parenting 101 » | Revelation » 

Friday, June 15, 2007 

Next Stop Hell

I'd like to rant. I'd like to fucking rant and kick doors down and just be a motherfucking raging bitch from hell. AND I'd like someone to sit here and fucking take it.

FUCKING TAKE IT MOTHERFUCKER.

But the thing about this rant is I would just reveal too much of the soft underbelly. The pink. And that's not funny, just pathetic.

Currently listening to: Anything by Get Set Go (look them up on iTunes)

Currently Reading: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates