« Home | I am so drunk » | I Had a Title for This Post... But Forgot It » | Happy Valenfuckyou Day » | What the Fuck Fucking Day Is It Because FUCK WHY I... » | Parenting 101 » | Revelation » | You All My Bitches » | Pulling the Pink » | Talk Too Much, Write Too Little » | Things I Would Like To Know » 

Friday, May 11, 2007 

A Moment of Silence...

while we review the lyrics to, 'Damn, Wish I Was Your Lover' (lyrics that particularly make me want to crack my head into the nearest curb are bolded, italicized, one or the other, but mostly making me rip the wings off of beautiful endangered butterflies)

That old dog has chained you up all right
Give you everything you need
To live inside a twisted cage
Sleep beside in empty rage
I had a dream I was your hero

Damn I wish I was your lover
I'd rock you till the daylight comes
Make sure you are smiling and warm
I am everything
Tonight I'll be your mother (sexy RAWR)
I'll do such things to ease your pain
Free your mind and you won't feel ashamed (why? just because we're play fucking my MOTHER?)
Open up gonna come inside
Gonna fill you up
Make you cry
This bloke can't stand to see you black and blue (tee hee)
I give you something sweet each time you
Come inside my jungle book (do you think this is Woody Allen's pick up line?)
It's just too good
Don't say you'll stay
'Cause then you go away
Damn I wish I was your lover
I'll rock you till the daylight comes (the next time I go out I am SO using this line)
Make sure you are smiling and warm
I am everything
Tonight I'll be your mother (again with the crazy incest fantasy YUM)
I'll do such things to ease your pain
Free your mind and you won't feel


blah blah blah. There are obviously more lyrics but by now I'm afraid you're going to electrocute yourself what with all the projectile vomiting going on.

In a completely unrelated story, I'm not wearing panties.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates