« Home | Living the Ikea Life » | I'm So Tired » | Updates » | Random Death Threat of the Day » | last day » | American Psycho* » | Monthly Nice Quota: Met/Exceeded/Shut the Fuck Up ... » | Don't You Wanna Be My Text Buddy? » | TerraT: Telling You What To Do Since 1979 » | I Have Something To Say » 

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 

What's My Age Again?

For those of you not in the know, those of you not 'cool' enough, those of you I barely tolerate... wait. Who am I kidding. If I had better hygiene I'm sure I'd have more friends... but I don't. And I'm not willing to buy soap. So I'll settle for the few of you reading this.
 
Anywho... I'm 27, my sister is 10. Go figure, I was the 'oops' baby. And last weekend I called shotgun, raced my sister to the car, jumped on top of her and refused to move. Even when our mother started the car and started driving down the street. Which reminds me. She's psycho. The fucking door wasn't even closed!
 
She is so recklessly immature. Pfft.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates