« Home | Monthly Nice Quota: Met/Exceeded/Shut the Fuck Up ... » | Don't You Wanna Be My Text Buddy? » | TerraT: Telling You What To Do Since 1979 » | I Have Something To Say » | I Don't Want To Call You Stupid » | Alica, I Forget the Day You Died » | I've Got So Many Problems » | I Had A Disagreement With The Irishman » | K-Fed is Such a Fucking Wigger » | I'd Like To Switch Teams » 

Thursday, November 09, 2006 

American Psycho*

Last night I dreamt about Kate Moss and Pete Doherty in some weird attempt to kill myself while sleeping. I dreamt that Pete dumped Kate and then Kate went around town crying but Pete wouldn't take her back because he's too cool for so god fucking help me because I think I'm going to have to stop reading superficial.com because holy fucking shit what the hell? Kate Moss? Pete Doherty? WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT! The only way that dream could've gotten stranger is if vonage box hit Pete in the head and my mom started screaming, VONAGE, ONE SMART CHOICE AMONG MANY STUPID ONES.

Whatever.

*I hate that book.

|