« Home | Slight Panic » | My Friends Fucking ROCK! » | Your Exes are Your Exes for a Reason » | 'Tis The Season To Buy a Rifle » | God Fucking Damn You » | Funny Memories » | What's My Age Again? » | Living the Ikea Life » | I'm So Tired » | Updates » 

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 

Things I Would Like To Know

Why the Irishman sometimes pees in the toilet and then leaves it for me to find. It's not that I really need the reminder about how good the good old days were. When I lived alone and didn't occasionally fall into toilets filled with pee only to find that once again the motherfucker left me without toilet paper.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates