« Home | Funny Memories » | What's My Age Again? » | Living the Ikea Life » | I'm So Tired » | Updates » | Random Death Threat of the Day » | last day » | American Psycho* » | Monthly Nice Quota: Met/Exceeded/Shut the Fuck Up ... » | Don't You Wanna Be My Text Buddy? » 

Friday, December 08, 2006 

God Fucking Damn You

So I go up to the Irishman and I'm all, "Hey, listen to this idea for a skit!"
 
Cause that's what I do when I live with you. Fucking annoy you.
 
"Okay, it'd be called the racist guy and..." Irishman's eyes glaze over.
 
"No, listen, it's really funny."
 
"Terra it's not funny, it's weird."
 
And here's the thing, of course it's fucking weird! I'M FUCKING WEIRD! And I fucking hate all these goddamn think inside the box cookie cutter people who can't get their heads out of their fucking asses long enough to fucking listen to me and use their goddamn fucking imagination to realize I'M FUNNY!
 
If I was on SNL or Mad these fucking people would be braying like donkeys, and I'd fucking own them! I could say, get me a glass of water, and these mindless fucks would fall out of their chairs laughing hysterically while I kicked them in the teeth. 
 
Whatever, I'm wierd. Oh yeah, because the concept for Will Ferrell's Elf was so fucking normal.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates