« Home | My Friends Fucking ROCK! » | Your Exes are Your Exes for a Reason » | 'Tis The Season To Buy a Rifle » | God Fucking Damn You » | Funny Memories » | What's My Age Again? » | Living the Ikea Life » | I'm So Tired » | Updates » | Random Death Threat of the Day » 

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 

Slight Panic

Do you think it's too late to send out my Christmas cards?
 
It's too late isn't it?
 
FUCK
 
FUCK FUCK
 
No.
 
Wait.
 
Fuck this. I don't give a fucking shit. FINE I DIDN'T SEND YOU A CHRISTMAS CARD GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
 
but they sent me one.
 
and oh shit.
 
here's another one in the mail.
 
WHY IN THE FUCK DID I GIVE THESE PEOPLE MY ADDRESS??
 
Oh wait. This one's cute. Look at her baby!
 
fuck.
 
Plus I actually like this person. and would like for them to get a card from me in return.
 
must resist all feelings of kindness. i think i'll go kick the cat. hey. i'm over it. what can i do now? oh yeah. must kill liver.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates