« Home | What's My Age Again? » | Living the Ikea Life » | I'm So Tired » | Updates » | Random Death Threat of the Day » | last day » | American Psycho* » | Monthly Nice Quota: Met/Exceeded/Shut the Fuck Up ... » | Don't You Wanna Be My Text Buddy? » | TerraT: Telling You What To Do Since 1979 » 

Thursday, December 07, 2006 

Funny Memories

My friend's boyfriend once told her, "Stop talking. How you think doesn't make sense," while waving his hands around and looking disgusted.
 
And what makes this even funnier, and REALLY brought home the point, was that she STILL didn't get he was calling her stupid and asked me what I thought he meant.
 
"Umm... geez, I don't know."  (dumbass)

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates