« Home | I'd Like To Switch Teams » | 911 » | A Play » | This Is The Pink » | Letter To My Future Children » | Chapter 2: Where Terra Goes To Live on the Corner ... » | It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To (Scroll Do... » | Terra, 60% Evil, 40% Beer » | National I Hate Everyone Day » | I Miss You WB » 

Friday, October 20, 2006 

K-Fed is Such a Fucking Wigger


I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THAT THE BLACK RAPPERS HAVEN'T GOTTEN TOGETHER AND BEATEN THE SHIT OUT OF THIS FUCKING JOKE.

What the fuck is WRONG with this country when you can't get 50 Cent to live up to his reputation and pop a cap in someone's ass??

Are the white people going to have to do it?

The fucking Mickey Mouse Club gang planning on holding an intervention?

'Uh, gee whiz Kay Federation, can't you wear a top hat, or a three piece suit perhaps instead? We're trying to bring sexy back but you're just making women grab their vaginas when you pass by in fear of your all powerful sperm impregnating them instead. That's not good PR'

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates