« Home | A Play » | This Is The Pink » | Letter To My Future Children » | Chapter 2: Where Terra Goes To Live on the Corner ... » | It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To (Scroll Do... » | Terra, 60% Evil, 40% Beer » | National I Hate Everyone Day » | I Miss You WB » | I Wish People Would Stop Poisoning Me » | I'm Probably Going To Jail » 

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 

911

My left ovary is stabbing me from the inside. I don't know how it got a knife, or what the fuck it has against me, but I do know that I feel like I'm going to puke.

Perhaps this is karma for telling Duckie that I was going to put him in a bath of ice, cut out his organs, and leave them within his eyesight but out of reach. Just so he knows I didn't even sell them on the black market... or use them to save my dying mother?

But that can't be right because yesterday I gave a homeless man a quarter and I was sure that would make everything right in the world.

|