« Home | National I Hate Everyone Day » | I Miss You WB » | I Wish People Would Stop Poisoning Me » | I'm Probably Going To Jail » | I Hate You » | Too Soon » | Me=O Nature= Like a Brazillion! » | I Live My Life On Hunches » | Der » | I Can't Write... Enjoy Your Fucking Weekend » 

Monday, September 25, 2006 

Terra, 60% Evil, 40% Beer

I think the next pet I'm going to get is a deer. Because I'm pretty sure you can abandon a deer at will, with little to no repercussions.

No one ever drives around, sees a deer running in the middle of the street and says, "Oh my God!!! Someone abandoned that deer!"

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates