« Home | I'm Probably Going To Jail » | I Hate You » | Too Soon » | Me=O Nature= Like a Brazillion! » | I Live My Life On Hunches » | Der » | I Can't Write... Enjoy Your Fucking Weekend » | Something to Chew On » | Tidbits (current mood: grossed out) » | McNothotty » 

Friday, September 15, 2006 

I Wish People Would Stop Poisoning Me

But not Alcohol. I love it when Alcohol poisons me. Good times are had by all and I get to 'accidentally' feel up hot EMT's. Although, it's anyone's guess if I'll remember the incident later. And, like I always say, if you blacked it out then it never happened.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

I've been sick since Wednesday when someone had the audacity to poison me. I know this because I am perfect, my white blood cells are fearless, and I have a ton of enemies. No mere virus has the strength or fortitude to harm me! I'm making a list of all possible suspects... the list is quite long... and includes my parents, so. You know. Probably they'll have to make a movie out of this later since it will go down as one of histories great unsolved mysteries.

More proclamations of being god like later.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates