« Home | Something to Chew On » | Tidbits (current mood: grossed out) » | McNothotty » | Real Conversation (AKA: I Have a Headache) » | Dogs » | Willing Himself Fatter » | FYI: TMI » | » | Why Is Snapple Always Trying to Educate Me? » | She's Lost That Loving Feeling » 

Friday, September 01, 2006 

I Can't Write... Enjoy Your Fucking Weekend

Jen talks a lot, and while she talks she smiles, showing flashes of white teeth, pink tongue, blue gum. “Oh my god, you will never guess what Liz said to me…” Occasionally she throws her head back laughing, and when she does this strands of blonde hair whip Keith in the face. It annoys him but he places his hand on the small of her back and walks her across the street anyway. Once they step up on the curb he scans the street for an appropriate place to eat and tries to figure out what she’s talking about. Probably cats, maybe bunnies, perhaps some story containing a poorly dressed bunny sporting a knock off handbag and backstabbing cat with an addiction to cubic zirconium. Jen talks a lot.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates