« Home | McNothotty » | Real Conversation (AKA: I Have a Headache) » | Dogs » | Willing Himself Fatter » | FYI: TMI » | » | Why Is Snapple Always Trying to Educate Me? » | She's Lost That Loving Feeling » | I Hate Everything » | When You Are A Girl » 

Thursday, August 31, 2006 

Tidbits (current mood: grossed out)

I accidentally pulled out a couple of my eye lashes. EYE LASHES!

***

My insides fucking hurt. It feels like someone shoved a balloon up me. I've been trying to drink a fucking soda for four hours and I HAVE NO ROOM. Fuck.

***

I don't care that I have no room in there. I'm hungry. Fuck you mother nature.

***

Fuck you fuck you fuck you

***

Does anyone else watch Entourage? I was all, screaming at the TV last night, "NOOOOOOOOOOO" when they fired Ari. Which is stupid and pointless because Ari's the best fucking character on that show, no way in hell they'd fire Ari. God. I'm stupid. Who the fuck cares, it's a TV show!

***

Doggy day care rocks. For twenty bucks I get to abandon my dog for 12-14 hours. I mean, sure they don't recommend leaving them there that long, but fuck them. Take my twenty bucks and shut the fuck up.

***

Note to self: Remember to put tampons back in purse.

***

Note to self: Remember to later take them back out of purse, while not standing at the cash register... in a nice store.

***

I wish there was a show called whore whisperer.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates