« Home | Real Conversation (AKA: I Have a Headache) » | Dogs » | Willing Himself Fatter » | FYI: TMI » | » | Why Is Snapple Always Trying to Educate Me? » | She's Lost That Loving Feeling » | I Hate Everything » | When You Are A Girl » | We Now Interrupt Our Usual Programming » 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 

McNothotty

So I'm at the DMV when this really, really, not hot Police Officer walks by. He's so not hot that it almost makes me gag.

Out loud.

Which prompted me to draft a mental letter of complaint to the Police Department about how low their standards have obviously dropped. I'm sorry, all the ugly ones should be weeded out immediately! When I'm having fantasies about being strip searched I don't want reality to intrude! This guys need to be HOT! And SLUTTY! And partially naked.

Okay, I realize that the last part might be somewhat hazardous for their career, but really, what the fuck do I care? On with the hotness!

Meanwhile that cop just kept walking by, rubbing his ugliness in my face.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates