« Home | One Liners » | » | Fuck You Email » | Dog Lover » | Mommy Dearest » | SOS » | Note: » | Shocker » | I Have Something Very Important To Say » | psss » 

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 

This is What My Brain Feels Like


plus I just ate a whole bunch of chocolate merely because I could.

They were just laying there, all defenseless, and just I realized that a massacre was about to occur I lost the ability to care.

I should take a break. This morning I was looking at a row of silver cars, and I started shaking my fist at my fellow drivers uselessly, while my mind screamed,

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW A TREND SO BLINDLY THAT WHEN YOU PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK FOR BEING COOL AND ORIGINAL ENOUGH TO OWN A SILVER FUCKING SEDAN YOU DON'T REALIZE, OH FUCK, SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE?!

You rebel you.

Anyway, then I realized that wasn't a good post. It wasn't even a good observation. I had basically given myself the title of Captain Obvious.

Why am I so stupid?

Stupid Terra, stupid stupid stupid!

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates