« Home | Shocker » | I Have Something Very Important To Say » | psss » | Epiphany » | I Wish I Were A Man, Stupid Femininity » | The World Is On Fire » | I've Since Calmed Down... Sorta » | My Best New Idea EVAH » | Life Questions » | Thinking » 

Friday, July 28, 2006 

Note:

Do not quote Ann Sexton at your wedding, on your invitation, on your guest book, or in your photo album, just... don't. It will only make you look stupid, and fat.

Do you even know who the fuck Ann Sexton is? Do you know anything about her life? Do you even UNDERSTAND the fucking quote you just read? Because if you did you would realize that she's probably about the last person you would ever want to quote.

Here, if you want a quote from Ann Sexton that illustrates her views on love that you can actually understand without having to think, why don't you use this one?

Watch out for love
(unless it is true,and every part of you says yes including the toes),
it will wrap you up like a mummy,
and your scream won’t be heard
and none of your running will run.

What's next?

Quoting Joan Crawford on the birth announcement of your children?

*unless this is some really ass backwards way of telling us that you plan on being miserable.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates