« Home | I Have Something Very Important To Say » | psss » | Epiphany » | I Wish I Were A Man, Stupid Femininity » | The World Is On Fire » | I've Since Calmed Down... Sorta » | My Best New Idea EVAH » | Life Questions » | Thinking » | Intermission » 

Thursday, July 27, 2006 

Shocker


So I just heard some SHOCKING news. I'm so shocked that I might later have ptds, which stands for, I was once shocked. I'm looking forward to my syndrome though because I think it will give me freedom to throw things in restaurants, and then people will say,

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER?!! IS SHE FUCKING BAT SHIT CRAZY OR WHAT?"

and then other people will say, all hush hush,

"She suffers from Post Traumatic Distress Syndrome"

and of course the people who called me bat shit crazy will feel stupid and ask,

"Oh my god, what happened?"

"Well, it's really quite shocking, she found out Lance Bass, from N'Sync, was gay*, and she's just never been the same."

*Really, who in the fuck cares?

**This was what I named my dog*** in the third grade.

***There was no ** and you probably just went back and scanned the post looking for it, sucker.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates