« Home | Dog Lover » | Mommy Dearest » | SOS » | Note: » | Shocker » | I Have Something Very Important To Say » | psss » | Epiphany » | I Wish I Were A Man, Stupid Femininity » | The World Is On Fire » 

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 

Fuck You Email

I wish Classmates.com would get a clue and realize I'm not paying ten bucks to read an email, especially when MySpace is free.

I mean, the people who founded this crap site, do you imagine that their sitting in their houses right now pulling out their hair screaming

OH SHIT

I don't know. I guess I just can't imagine this as a scenario where they're laughing all the way to the bank.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates