« Home | I Wish I Were A Man, Stupid Femininity » | The World Is On Fire » | I've Since Calmed Down... Sorta » | My Best New Idea EVAH » | Life Questions » | Thinking » | Intermission » | Jesus is Your Imaginary Friend, and Even He Won't ... » | Patricia Arquettes Face Bothers Me » | FYI » 

Monday, July 24, 2006 

Epiphany

oh look, I have a blog.

Sweet!

Wait, I have to post shit here? But it's all, hot. And I'm hormonal. And I sort of hate breathing today.

Seriously.

I'm not even responding to emails today.

I yelled at O about something that was completely unrelated to her.

And then when I asked someone their opinion about a problem I find myself in, they were all, "Oh you know, everything works out."

What?

What kind of shit is that?

Why don't you go take your platitudes, build a boat, and sail off on Pacified Lake.

I will drill a hole in the bottom of that boat and name it Lady Submerged.

Asshole.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates