« Home | Pride Cometh Before The Fall » | I Think I'm In Love » | Complaint #1,890,895,365,222 » | Convos Convo » | 666 Day of the Motherfucking Devil » | What Happens When I Get A New Haircut » | When I Am Big And Important » | I Drank a Fifth of Whiskey and Ate 2 French Fries » | Spankoff: Home of the Delayed Reaction » | Mad Blood Red Hate » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

Question

Did you ever have a friend that makes you want to crawl through the phone, choke the shit out of them, knock them to the ground, kick them in the head, kick out their teeth, jump up and down on their body like a trampoline, kick them in the ribs, drag them around the house by the hair until they're bloody, drag them the fuck OUTSIDE, slam their gums into the curb, kick the back of their head in to make sure they can REALLY taste curb, and then, after they are this big gooey mess, this bloody stupid mess you think that your next best option would be to just sit down and cry?

Really really cry.

|