« Home | Spankoff: Home of the Delayed Reaction » | Mad Blood Red Hate » | 800 Pages into » | Note To Self » | Titled: If You Ask Me About My Love Life One More ... » | dumb de dumb dumB DUMB » | New Day New Rules » | Let's Talk About Sex Baby » | Spiders Are Trying to Kill Me » | Letter From My Ovaries, Signed with Blood » 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 

I Drank a Fifth of Whiskey and Ate 2 French Fries

(Because Grace told me to)

Dare me to drive?

**********

I've decided to start secretly meeting bloggers. I say secretly because if you hide out in their bushes and they never know you're there, well? Then it's a secret right?

**********

While walking downtown I noticed this stupid sign, it said 'Be downtown, Be different'. Which struck me as funny because loosely translated it simply means, 'why don't you go be yourself somewhere else.' Heh.

Be downtown, be different = Fuck off.

|