« Home | I just want to make sure you all know » | I'm So Excited » | i ain't mexican but i still love me some pinata » | blah blah POST » | I Am SOOOO About to Overshare » | What I Made You Feel » | Welcome to the 21st Century, bitch » | There’s a Bunch Of Shit That Made Me Want To Kick ... » | Literary Spotlight » | Cosas » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 

Cindy Is An Evil Ass Drunk

which is probably why i love her. BUT, it's also why, when all my IT problems began, I NEVER EVER asked her to post for me.
 
yesterday, while apparently being drunk and desperate, i reversed my decision.
 
hence the "i am so fucking hot" post.
 
Nice Cindy.
 
Nice.
 
This round definitely goes to you.
 
HOWEVER, just for the record, you drink a lot of patron with me. Revenge will be mine!!
 
hehe.
 
Like i'm smart enough to get revenge.

|