« Home | What I Made You Feel » | Welcome to the 21st Century, bitch » | There’s a Bunch Of Shit That Made Me Want To Kick ... » | Literary Spotlight » | Cosas » | FYI » | An update of my date last night » | I Still Have IT Problems…. Stupid IT » | Whatever happend to whats-his-bucket? » | just so you know... » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

I Am SOOOO About to Overshare

The boyfriend called me this morning to tell me that he had programmed me into his cell phone.

He didn't want to do it earlier and jinx us.

Which is funny.

I feel jinxed writing this.

And also incredibly stupid. I've turned into one of those gushing girls that I've always wanted to bitch slap in front of a crowd of strangers.

This weekend he designated one of the bathrooms for the the puppy (my puppy has his own bathroom? how f'n cute is that?), and said he would be keep being just as nice as long as I stayed in front of the stove and occasionally took a break to clean the house.

I laughed and said, "I hardly ever cook."

So he laughed too, and replied, "Well, that's why there's a restaurant down the street, and I already have a maid so we're good!"

Yeah. I think we're good.

|