« Home | blah blah POST » | I Am SOOOO About to Overshare » | What I Made You Feel » | Welcome to the 21st Century, bitch » | There’s a Bunch Of Shit That Made Me Want To Kick ... » | Literary Spotlight » | Cosas » | FYI » | An update of my date last night » | I Still Have IT Problems…. Stupid IT » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

i ain't mexican but i still love me some pinata

If I wrote songs they would be filled with blood and violence and
maniacal laughter, or maybe violins and weeping angels and clouds full
of harps or some other shit and… and… this is NOT writers block, this
is NOT I'm too busy too think, this is NOT, every fucking thing under
the sun and on this planet is annoying the shit out of me day.

FUCKING ASSHOLE DRIVING 20 IN A 40 MPH ZONE.

I do not give a fuck.

Seriously.

Even though when I went home on lunch I had to clean up the entire
bathroom that my puppy had diarrhea in.

Even though when I get home tonight I'm going to have to clean up the
entire kitchen that my cats threw up in.

Even though I keep getting memo's about shit I already did, or can't
possible fucking do, and I've been up since three am.

Even though lots of other shit that you could care less about. PSST: me either.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I am soooooooo the nicest girl you shall ever meet.

What?

Don't make me come over there. Don't make me feed you candy and beat
you with a stick.

fucker.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates