« Home | There’s a Bunch Of Shit That Made Me Want To Kick ... » | Literary Spotlight » | Cosas » | FYI » | An update of my date last night » | I Still Have IT Problems…. Stupid IT » | Whatever happend to whats-his-bucket? » | just so you know... » | grammatically challenged » | » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

Welcome to the 21st Century, bitch

There's something that's been bugging me on and off for the last couple of years, but this week I've finally just had enough.

OK.

When I call you? Don't announce you're mother fucking name and then be surprised to hear my voice on the other line.

I have caller ID.

You have caller ID.

Even your stupid, tips a quarter, grandmother has caller ID.

SO STOP IT!

The next time I call, just say, "Hey Terra, what's up?"

retard.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates