« Home | I Am SOOOO About to Overshare » | What I Made You Feel » | Welcome to the 21st Century, bitch » | There’s a Bunch Of Shit That Made Me Want To Kick ... » | Literary Spotlight » | Cosas » | FYI » | An update of my date last night » | I Still Have IT Problems…. Stupid IT » | Whatever happend to whats-his-bucket? » 

Saturday, March 11, 2006 

blah blah POST

I don't have access to blogger.... AGAIN.

A-FUCKING-GAIN AND, my email's not working. AND WHAT FUCKING GOOD IS MY PDA IF I CAN'T USE IT TO ACCESS SHIT?!

gah.

I hate hot spots and starbucks and lattes and a bunch of random shit that I could list off if I had the patience, you had the time and/or a hearing aide that you could shut off on will.

hmmm.

Just had mental image of me gesturing and talking wildly on mute. Yes. Yes, life would definately improve for a lot of people if that were possible.

anyway, ages and fucking ages ago I saw this cool little feature on blogger, posting through email. I don't think it worked though. And I doubt it will work today. But fuck it, here goes yelling into the abyss.

|