« Home | The Word For The Day is........ » | Older Than I Know » | Here's My Rant for the Day, If I Had a Rant, But I... » | Question For The Guys » | Random Things » | » | The Ex Factor » | Even I Don't Know What Goes On In My Head » | Late HNT » | Frustrated » 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 

Supernatural

is super FREAKY!!!

Holy shit this show scares me! But I scare easy. And lately I tend to watch scary stuff alone and in the dark. Sometimes I'm not too quick on the uptake.

hehe

Anyway, here's what occurred to me while watching this.

If I was stalking some ghost and discovered that it kills on one highway during one week every twenty three years, I would just never go back there.

Problem solved.

I might even put up some signs warning others, "you might die. Go home" but that would be about it.

See, I just don't mess with scary supernatural shit.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates